We know all the issues that day nurseries have when it comes to cleanliness and why your standards MUST be set high. Your Ofsted scores need to be maintained and we are committed to helping you maintain them. Our employees are thoroughly trained to uphold the highest standards and protect your scores.
• Daily Cleaning – General cleaning and maintenance is performed every day. This includes vacuuming, damp dusting and mopping
• Monthly Cleaning – Removal of marks on walls, cleaning chair legs, through-traffic areas, chair legs and behind cupboards.
• Deep Cleaning – Spot cleaning of rugs and carpets, cleaning of all walls, floors, doors and window frames are included. If your nursery is not up to standard, this is your best option for getting it there and is a prerequisite for any daily cleaning contract. Deep cleaning can be arranged for your entire facility or for individual rooms at scheduled or requested intervals.
• Gold Star Cleaning and Design – Includes cleaning of all carpets and walls, buffing hard floors, paint work, gardening and windows. It includes inspection and maintenance for all fittings and fixtures as well as your nursery furniture. We also remove staples and blue tac and arrange equipment per RQIA standards to ensure that the Six Areas of Learning are maintained.
• Sanitising Deep Cleaning – Includes sanitising every area of your facility following and outbreak of illness or infection. It is NOT designed to remove ground-in dirt.
• Toy cleaning – We clean and sanitise all the toys in your facility to impede the spread of bacteria, viruses, and other infections and pathogens.